3. Manual installation of BrewPi¶
This section describes how to manually setup BrewPi on your Raspberry Pi: how to install dependencies, the web server, Python, users and permissions, cloning the files from GitHub, modifying the config files and setting up a CRON job.
- 3.1. Setting up your LAMP web server for BrewPi
- 3.2. Installing python requirements
- 3.3. Setting up users and permissions
- 3.4. Using Git for BrewPi
- 3.5. Modifying BrewPi config files
- 3.6. Setting up a CRON job to start the script